To review, the cell phone was first uncovered a month ago at an occasion in London, and the organization had at the time said the Nokia 7.1 would be propelled in India soon – that time is here.
Remarking on the Nokia 7.1 India dispatch, Ajey Mehta, Vice President, and Country Head, India, HMD Global, stated, “We know a considerable measure of our fans in India appreciate making recordings and watching content on their cell phones.
That is the reason it was vital for us to bring both Zeiss optics and PureDisplay innovation together in a flexible gadget that offers a predominant substance encounter, paying little mind to whether you’re taking photographs for your online life or viewing the most recent arrangement on your most loved spilling administration.
Nokia 7.1 price in India:
NOKIA 7.1 Full Specification:
- Display: 5.84-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) PureDisplay board with a 19:9 perspective proportion, HDR10 bolster
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC (Octa-Core)
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB (512GB Expand)
- Battery: Non-Removable 3,060mAh (Fast charge. 50% charge in 30min only)
- Rare Camera: 12MP f/1.8 + 5MP f/2( Autofocuscuse Optimized, Zeiss optics, EIS)
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0 aperture (84-degree field-of-view)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Android One programme so you will get 9.0 Pie update in somedays
- USB Type: Type-C USB
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: YES
- Sensors: accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- SIM Type: Dual Nano Sim (Nano+Nano)
- LCD Protection: Not Declared Yet