As we already informed you that Meziu is launching their 3 smartphones in India, where Meziu premium category smartphone name is Meizu 16th is finally launched in India. Meziu’s other 2 smartphones are Meizu M6T and Meizu C9. Here Meizu 6T is the budget segment smartphone(article coming soon) and Meizu C9 is the entry-level smartphone (Article Coming Soon).
Meizu 16th body built with 3D glass with ceramic texture, this Meizu 16th comes in 2 color variants, Midnight Black and Moonlight White. Meizu 16th price in india is Rs. 39,999 only (Rs. 2200 cashback and 100GB additional data for Jio users).
Meizu Full Specification:
- Display: 6-inch ( 1080 × 2160 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED, 402 PPI pixel, aspect ratio 18:9
- Chipset: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 SoC (8-Core)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 128GB (512GB Expand)
- Battery: 3010mAh (fast charging, mCharge)
- Rare Camera: 12MP f/1.8 + 20MP
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Operating System: Android 8.1
- UI: Flyme OS
- USB Type: Micro USB
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: No-Info
- Sensors: No Info
- SIM Type: Dual Nano Sim (Nano+Nano)
- LCD Protection: No-Info
Moreover, the handset accompanies 1.43mm side bezels and a button of 5.74mm is upheld with a custom copper cooling tube. The unique mark sensor is said to have a 99.12 percent acknowledgment rate and can likewise open the gadget in simply 0.25 seconds. The 24W mCharge streak charge can charge the gadget from 0 to 67 percent in only 30 minutes. All things considered, would you say you are wanting to get this handset? The remark in the area underneath and stay tuned to 4Phone.in for additional.